Are you preparing for an in-person competition soon? Would you like the chance to have an Adjudicator give you some insights and encouragement before hand?
We are excited to offer online personalized dance evaluations by Industry professionals and Dance Educators this March for solo, duet or group entries.
Registrations for March are now closed – checkout our current evaluation options…
How does it work?
- Register for a solo, duet or group evaluation.
- All styles of dance welcome
- Record your dance, anywhere you like.
- Upload your video to the link we send you at registration.
- Our adjudicators will evaluate
- Our adjudicators will score
- Our adjudicators will give prizes
- Voice recorded adjudication
- Overall mark
- Certificate of participation
- Automatic entry into adjudicators choice awards (and prizes)
Who can enter?
Our event is for recreational and competitive dancers – solo, duet or groups. The adjudicators offer positive and constructive feedback for each dancer based on their age and level of training.
Meet the Adjudicators
An award winning dancer, instructor and choreographer. He began teaching 15 years ago and has had outstanding results as both dancer and instructor. Vince has performed openings for many talented artists, including Ashanti, Shawn Desmond, Ludacris, Chris Brown, Boyz to Men, 112, Chingy, Genuine. Vince was featured on “So You Think You Can Dance” seasons 1, 2 and 4.
His routines include House, Street, New School Choreography, Diva, Krumping and Break Dancing.