Are you preparing for an in-person competition soon? Would you like the chance to have an Adjudicator give you some insights and encouragement before hand?
We are excited to offer online personalized dance evaluations by Industry professionals and Dance Educators this April for solo, duet, group or studio entries.
Registrations for April are now closed – checkout our current evaluation options…
How does it work?
- Register for a solo, duet or group evaluation.
- All styles of dance welcome
- Record your dance, anywhere you like.
- Upload your video to the link we send you at registration.
- Our adjudicators will evaluate
- Our adjudicators will score
- Our adjudicators will give prizes
- Voice recorded adjudication
- Overall mark
- Certificate of participation
- Automatic entry into adjudicators choice awards (and prizes)
Who can enter?
Our event is for recreational and competitive dancers – solo, duet or groups. The adjudicators offer positive and constructive feedback for each dancer based on their age and level of training.
What’s the deadline?
- April 15th: dance videos must be uploaded
- April 30th: you’ll receive your evaluation, mark and certificate
Meet the Adjudicators
Quincy Pipella is a recognized dancer & choreographer from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. She started dancing at Sandra Gray School Of Dance at the age 4 to 18 and trained in many styles including Jazz, Tap, Ballet, Lyrical, Musical Theatre, Pointe, Modern/Contemporary and last but not least, Hip-Hop.
Her love for Hip-Hop started in 2008. She soon found interest in choreography in 2011 at Victoria School Of The Arts while she was taking their Dance 30 Composition IB program. Since then, Quincy has won many Hip-Hop awards and scholarships and has performed and taught for a variety of different Hip-Hop crews.